Sunday, April 20, 2008

Flickr


After a long absence I'm back and trying to make up for my missing time. It's been a struggle to find time during work hours to work on this course so things have inevitably had to be done at home. As the last thing I want to do at home is think about work, motivation has been an issue. But again I'm back and keen to try flickr.


The photo I've posted here is of the Long Room in Trinity College, Dublin. I had the pleasure of visiting this library a couple of years ago and it literally made my jaw drop it was so amazing. I loved the high walls of books and ladder accessibility. It would have been an amazing experience to meet with a study group there. Beautiful atmoshphere.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Glad to hear you have rejoined us. It can be hard finding the time - but there are some easier weeks ahead.

This is a great image - and it reminds us of the diversity of what libraries are.

Ellen